Anti-Slip Stone Resin Low 40mm Profile Shower Tray
The Anti Slip Elements tray lends itself to the latest bathroom trends and achieves all the benefits of a solid cast stone tray.
The new Anti-Slip surface is easy to maintain and provides a safer, stable showering experience.
Ease of installation is achieved with a contoured underside for leg location.
Choose you sized glass wet panel to suit your needs whether it be for a recessed or corner location all of our Walk-In designs are customisable to suit your needs so if you dont see the combination you require please contact further further assisatance.
* 40% lighter than a high wall stone resin tray
* A simple stylish tray which delivers high quality looks and functionality
* MX Anti-Slip material, tested in accordance with British Standard BS7976:2 Pendulum slip test
* The sleek Low Profile design is available in many special shapes and sizes
* Suitable for most types of enclosure
* Complies with BS EN 14527:2016
* Designed for 90mm High Flow Waste
* UK Made with Phthalate free materials
* Glass Panels 8mm toughenend safety glass
* 1850mm Height
* 40mm profile adjustment for out of true walls
* Chrome Wall profile & 900mm square retaining arm included.
This Tray is a made to order product therefore it has an extended delivery time and No cancellation policy once an order has been placed.
Anti-Slip Stone Resin 1650 x 800 Shower Tray & Walk-In Wet Panel
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
Care & Maintenance
Our FREE careful own private vehicle delivery service covers Mainland England & Wales Only.
We regret that in order to keep our delivery costs down, Nwe DO NOT Deliver to: Northern Ireland or any of the Highlands Lowlands or Channel Islands
There is a Delivery Surcharge to parts Scotland from £49.00. Please check your postcode & cost for delivery availability BEFORE placing your order.
Once you have placed your order, we will require a Current daytime Mobile & Landlinecontact number to assist on driver/transport delivery services .
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO APPROXIMATELY 7 WORKING DAYS FOR YOUR DELIVERY TO ARRIVE.
Scottish deliveries may exceed the stated 7 working days.
We strongly advise ALL our customers to Neither schedule Nor commence Any installation or fitting of goods until ALL goods have arrived and been checked thoroughly by YOURSELF.
Any mis-delivered Opened Items are NOT eligible for return or exchange unless faulted.
Any Damaged OR Mis-delivered Item/s MUST be reported within 48hrs of Delivery Noexceptions.
We will accept NO liability whatsoever for any costs, losses, damages or fees incurred by any party as a result of incomplete, cancelled or delayed installation and/or fitting of goods.
The installation and/or fitting of Any goods will be deemed as your acceptance those goods arrived in perfect condition.